Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2012-05-25 13:10:59

Viracocha

Extension system

This isn't really windows specific but i run windows so i thought i would post it here.

I was wonding about the chance of adding a basic extension system into the code to allow other people to more easily expand in the proxmark client program without having to fully understand or potentually break the existing code? I made something similar for another project i was working on a while back which i implemented using something similar to a COM interface but alot simpler and not system specific.
The idea involves having a class template in a seperate header filled with all the possible callback functions which are called from within the main code at the points where the data becomes availble, e.g.

class CPMCallback
{
public:
bool     LF_ReadData        (BYTE *data, int iDataLen)      { return false; }     // Supply data from lf read command
bool     Data_BitStream    (BYTE *data, int iDataLen)      { return false; }     // Supply data from data bitstream command
};

When used the code will call those functions which in turn will call the subclassed functions in your object giving your code assess to the data. The class could also supply functions to give your code access to the internally stored data. The management code can be kept simple enough that each function can be called from within the main code with a single line macro while also adding little to no additional overhead if the class/function isn't subclassed.

This would give people the ability to make simple code snippets in a single cpp file which they could then share with the community, such as saving repeatedly scanned data in a specific way (mysql database?) or something more complex like altering the data using a custom algorithm before sending it on to a seperate program for additional work/analysis.

Just an idea wink

Board footer