Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2014-07-23 19:18:33

hamid
Contributor

Citing to Proxmark wiki files

Hi,

I`m getting close to finish my thesis work which is focused on RFID threats and attacks. In some parts, I`m reviewing technical details of different tag chips and models, and the best and most complete list I have found so far on the net was a google-doc shared in one of post or wiki pages here, which I cant remember clearly. Here`s the link, owned (or shared) by Andrea Quagliarini:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhSppbiz67RGdDZlSWlBQnF5RDN5Nm1HckRBU1VtQ3c&usp=drive_web

So, the first question is, is this the original work and compiled list or this is also derived from another source?

And the second question is if it would be fine for the owner if I use his work or cite to it in my report? In case of citation, I hope and assume the sheet wont disappear or changed to private file in couple of weeks smile

Hopefully when my report is done, I`ll release it here as well. Hopefully it might be useful for others as well.
I`m using Mendeley to archive and keyword different papers, articles, tools, etc. for my work. So if people are interested, at the end I can release entire collection of papers and articles (200+ categorized items) .

Board footer