Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2015-08-11 16:11:06

mnelson
Contributor

Bulk Programming

Is there a good way to program a large block of cards?  I want to make 100 ioProx cards, sequentially numbered (and other formats in the future).  I ask because I have a few programmers that I use for HID/AWID/SECURAKEY/T5XXX(HID H10301 Format)/EM41XX, and all of them have "Format Libraries" (or something similar).  But for each of my programmers, I basically can only do one format each (the one that came with the hardware that matches the card type).

I want to be able to either use my PM3 to quickly program many sequential cards, or add a format to one or more of the libraries on my current bulk programmers.  Have any of you done that?  Or is everyone here just cloning a few cards at a time?  Thanks,

-Matt

#2 2015-08-11 18:30:08

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Bulk Programming

I suppose you could write yourself a lua-script that managed that for you.
Nothing out of the box that is implemented.

#3 2015-08-11 18:31:13

mnelson
Contributor

That's what I thought.  Thanks

#4 2015-08-11 18:42:39

iceman
Administrator
Website

Im kind of getting into the mood of adding a luascript that generates all those different block0 for t55xx ..

#5 2015-08-12 18:06:58

asper
Contributor

Don't ask "US" ? This is your 1st post and your nick is too similar to mine... I don't think you are part of "US" (nobody can be considered as "US"); if you are a member of this community with a different username please use your real nick to make this kind of charges taking your responsabilities... or better... do not post here, this is a tech forum and people here are free to help others if they like to without any constraints. If you personally (or "digitally") know mnelson please solve your differences outside.

#6 2015-08-13 22:42:34

meter
Contributor

OT
asper don't lost your time to talk with a bot. It catch words in the forum and write them in random way, add some points, letters etc....
Maybe the next message will be something with farmaceutic links

#7 2015-08-21 22:24:44

mnelson
Contributor

I wish I could make $mucho dinero$ doing cards, but that's not going to happen any time soon (or ever).  The reason I was making the ioProx cards was because my warehouse was out and I had a customer that needed more delivered later that same day. 

I don't know the LUA coding language, but I'm willing to learn.  Should I just start at lua.org and follow their "How-to" (this is the one I've been looking at: http://www.lua.org/pil/contents.html#P1)?  Is there anything special I need to keep in the back of my mind as I learn it (PM3 specific)?  I'll post the code to github when I'm done so the rest of the community can tell me how bad it is smile

Thanks

Board footer