Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2016-04-16 22:19:30

tonora

Legic Prime problem?

Sorry for my bad English but I try to explain the problem..
I have implemented (as I hope) manually the fork from icemann1001 and as the problem concerns legic (???) I choose this forum.
At first as I implemented the fork there where some trouble and got some errors. I solved the problems??? by copy the legic.lua (and the other legic files)  in the proxmark/scripts and the utils.lua in the proxmark folder.
I would read cards with a legic prime 1024 chip with the lua script “legic”(rt). But now I always get the following error:

C: \Projects\Proxmark\utils.lua:93: attempt to call field ‘crc8legic’ (a nil value)

Also with the legic_clone.lua. I tried this with several SAM Cards but I got always the same error.
One SAM card I can read without an error but I don’t want to clone this card sad
For example the CDF of one card:
CDF: System Area
MCD: 41, MSN: 0a b7 d2, MCC: 4d
DCF: 60 ea, Token_Type=SAM (OLE=0), Stamp_len=18
WRP=15, WRC=1, RD=1, raw=9f, SSC=ff
Remaining Header Area
00 00 00 11 04 1e c0 08 40 5c 90 00 00
I will try to solve the problem but if anybody can help me than feel free to do it smile

#2 2016-04-17 10:46:20

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Legic Prime problem?

The recommendations is to use the compiled fullimage, client and scripts from the same fork,  otherwise you will most likely open a can of worms.

#3 2016-04-17 18:43:49

mosci
Contributor
Website

and in addition to Iceman ...
there are a lot of 3rd-party systems out there ... the layout on the card that works, is close to what I have had in my hands as I wrote the script, but it might produce some errors on unknown tag-formats (like this one - per example)
so, you should start with the 'hf legic read/load/save' and 'data hexsamples' functions

#4 2016-04-17 20:38:29

tonora

OK?
I downloaded the pm3-bin-2.5.0 windows client form proxmark.org and unzipped the win32.. in the “proxmark” folder.
After them I download the fork from iceman:
https://github.com/iceman1001/proxmark3
and then I copied manually the files and folders in the “proxmark” folder.
Is that the right way?

@mosci: I had done this. I can read and save the data of the cards. But if I write back to a blank card then I get always a mistake:
#db# operation aborted @ 0x018
Then, in my simple opinion, I found the legic.lua and I thought this would be easier (CRC…) …

I continue to try….

#5 2016-04-18 06:43:41

mosci
Contributor
Website

just coping the files will not do the job.
you will have to build it from the source and upload the (full)image to the PM3

Board footer