Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2016-09-04 14:19:04

cjbrigato
Contributor

Hello, this is (not) dog. It's (not) me, mario. - Colin

Hello everyone.

I like to write a lot, but since I just wrote something really long about our beloved proxmark3 (to be seen on the forum right when i'll can post new topic wink ), I'll be quite short on this one.

I'm middleage Frenchy, passionated by all arts and science. TDHA child, excellent autodidact, always unsatisfied, I learn, do, undo, hack, rehack and reset on any particular thing time may make me up with.

As for now, I can resume myself as a quite good Musician (Orchestral & electro-orchestral/Hollywoodian Movie/VideoGame composition as ghost_writer, and Piano Concertist, points for those who think they can find all my scenes pseudonyms, points for thos who don't care, points for everyone), and quite advanced in differents sciences (Biochem, Computer from very low level to high level abstraction, complex high traffic/integrity systems, Experts in strange but cool solutions to unsolvable problems, physics, math as long as it as application be it material or spiritual (I'm one of the believer that ZFC is kind of pure gateway between Math and Philosophy, and think that as complex as we think mathematical systems we get more and more close to something undiscernable between pure science and pure mysticism, without any interference at all).

I decided since a certain time to resume myself as a "System & nSequents Engineer • Matrix API Designer • Logician & Tautologist" which pretty well describe my way of going through all this life nonsense. I Like to think that the Logician Gödel would secretly be a close parent.

And that is enough for now, I think. It may be very egotic or pretentious words, but this appreciation would be misreading, as these are written as thought, without honor or bullshit like that, written because of the "Rule", and that any feedback on these words would be lost time for anyone, since it would mean Ego is something to rely on to advance on our life, which _I_ think is inefficient. Feedback is crucial, judgement is , at best, a troubled child of contingency.

I may end this presentation by ensuring everyone that still, I'm always happy to be contradicted, even to the max. Even better if everything is block-rejected. I don't think we can do anything which can be called "evolution" with consensus. As a consequence, I'll prefer to work with people always, always thinking first like if I was totally wrong. As long as it is useful and not a game.
But even as a game, it could be fun.

Et Voila.

Hopes I'll can post some joy as soon as possible here and there.

Best Regards,

Colin J. Brigato

PS: Please Excuse any english mistake I may have made, even the awful ones. Still, I hope my english is, at least, understandable and not ambiguous.

#2 2016-09-04 16:20:40

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello, this is (not) dog. It's (not) me, mario. - Colin

Welcome to the forums!

Board footer