Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-04-20 12:49:26

Yams
Contributor

Greetings o/

I am Yams been on IRC a few times in the proxmark channel and lurked here for ages but I thought I'd finally make an account!

I've always been interested in physical and computer security I am an Engineering student, I found myself owning SDR's and then bought myself an RF One and after running out of experiments in my lab, with further reading I discovered PM3 and had to buy one for proof of concept!

My intentions are to gain a greater understanding of security devices and methods in place today to then use my knowledge to improve on the technology. I work within a lab environment solely as I wish to gain advanced sec clearance in the future and feel any wrong doing now is pointless and would hinder my end goals.

I do find most of my friends IRL are frankly sick of me ranting on about rfid and sdr. But it's more interesting than football and Jersey Shore!

I today managed to get my PM3 up and running on my android and I wished to make a post in the android forum detailing my instructions of getting it to work, there are others but they are incomplete and I had to rely on multiple sources to get it functional, I thought I could start my contributions off by posting the steps I took to get it to work.

Thank you to a number of you, don't want to mention names as I'd leave a couple out and offend for keeping this community active for as long as you guys have.

#2 2017-04-20 13:39:04

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Greetings o/

#3 2017-04-21 00:19:56

Danz
Contributor

Re: Greetings o/

Hello Yams,

Please do that, can't wait to have good android proxmark apk or atleast easy instruction ! smile

Welcome to the community

Board footer