Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-08-03 20:08:14

zSec
Contributor

Introduction - zSec

Hi everyone!

I go by the name of zSec and I'm a new member who owns a Proxmark3 RDV2 (Elechouse).
Currently I am still an InfoSec Admin, working mainly with firewalls, proxy services, mailgateways, two-factor authentication techniques and way more InfoSec related topics.
Although, I won't be an InfoSec Admin for a long time anymore since I managed to get a position as a penetration tester.

This is the reason why I bought the Proxmark3. In my new job I will do quiet a few social engineering engagements and a powerful tool like the Proxmark3 will come in really handy.

I'm already really excited about this new opportunity and hopefully I'm going to learn much about the Proxmark3.
I just received it a day ago and played around a bit. Sadly I also had some issues already (for example, I was able to emulate a HF card but for some reason I couldn't emulate a LF card, although I had flashed my Proxmark3 with the LF standalone firmware).
But I will ask those questions once I'll be able to open topics in the appropriate threads.

Anyway, I am happy to be a part of this community, the Proxmark3 is a great piece of hardware and I really like how it is getting so much support!

I hope you all have a great day!

Regards,
zSec

#2 2017-08-04 13:58:23

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Introduction - zSec

Board footer