Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2009-09-25 18:31:06

DidierStevens

Purpose of 2 test points on Proxmark3 (not antenna test points)

I just noticed 2 extra test points on my Proxmark3 (besides the HF & LF antenna test points).

One is next to the JTAG connector, and the other one is on one of the long edges of the PCB (next to the ARM).

To what are they connected?

#2 2009-09-25 20:18:43

rleroy
Contributor

Re: Purpose of 2 test points on Proxmark3 (not antenna test points)

If you connect the right kind of antenna to these two test points, it will unlock a special frequency used to monitor special secret services communications .......

I'm joking, I have noticed these two test points in the past, and I was wondering the same thing. Excellent question DidierStevens smile

#3 2009-09-26 01:02:01

henryk
Contributor

TP1 (that's the one next to the ADC, near the exact center of the board) is connected to the output of the MUX and shows the ADC input. TP7 (on the lower right side of the board, below the AT91SAM7) is connected to an output of the FPGA and can be used by the FPGA code to output a debug signal (that's output dbg in fpga/fpga.v). TP6 (that's the big loop directly below the ARM JTAG connector) is simply connected to GND to give an easily accessible reference ground.

#4 2009-09-27 13:11:31

DidierStevens

Thanks henryk!

Board footer