Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2016-06-20 21:47:20

muddy
Contributor

Arduino talk to proxmark3

I would like to send Arduino Nano output TX directly into the Proxmark to inject numbers for cloning.

Has anyone played with communicating with Arduino? Any luck?

I'm looking at taking the strings captured by my RFID long range reader and pumping them directly into the Proxmark3.
It is very clumsy, opening the reader, removing the chip, putting it in a Windows machine, starting Windows, then using Gaucho's great interface.

Ideally - push the parsed string (I have unraveled the Wiegand already to reflect the 10 digit Hexadecimal value of the card.) into the Proxmark, but if that isn't possible.....

Nice to instead use a Nordic nRF24l01 inside the reader to ship the string to me externally, see it on the LCD and type it into a device (Arduino, Linux, old Android device) plugged into the Proxmark to clone or simulate. The device would have a terminal window  available plugged into the USB on the Proxmark for instant gratification. 

Any ideas anyone?

modhex(htighfhfikgvebeefchjhvifhthbhkhrduhehvht)

Last edited by muddy (2016-06-22 16:40:06)

#2 2020-02-06 09:41:07

Gambrius
Contributor
Website

Re: Arduino talk to proxmark3

Hallo Muddy,

although your post is kind of old and no one did reply so far, I like to ask you if you had any success with talking with an Arduino to a proxmark?

I am looking for kind of the same feature. I'd like to start certain commands on the proxmark through an Arduino and read the results with it too.

@EVERYONE: If there is a a solution out there where I can just talk over a serial interface to the proxmark, please let me know. So far I was not able to archive this.

Regards,
Gambrius

Board footer