Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2016-09-21 14:43:13

rookieatall
Contributor

um meeting problems when compile iceman fork

here I install latest ubuntu   
and gcc i think its new
aaron@aaron-ThinkCentre-M57:~/Downloads/proxmark3$ sudo apt-get install gcc-5
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
gcc-5 is already the newest version (5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.2).
gcc-5 set to manually installed.
0 to upgrade, 0 to newly install, 0 to remove and 0 not to upgrade.
but i still meet these problems
aaron@aaron-ThinkCentre-M57:~/Downloads/proxmark3$ make all && make clean
make -C client all
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/client'
Compiling liblua, using platform linux
cd ../liblua && make linux
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/liblua'
make all SYSCFLAGS="-DLUA_USE_LINUX" SYSLIBS="-Wl,-E -ldl -lreadline -ltermcap -lncurses"
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/liblua'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/liblua'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/liblua'
g++ -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -Wall -O3 obj/proxmark3.o obj/uart.o obj/util.o obj/sleep.o obj/mifarehost.o obj/nonce2key/crapto1.o obj/nonce2key/crypto1.o obj/nonce2key/nonce2key.o obj/nonce2key/crypto1_bs.o obj/loclass/cipher.o obj/loclass/cipherutils.o obj/loclass/des.o obj/loclass/ikeys.o obj/loclass/elite_crack.o obj/loclass/fileutils.o obj/parity.o obj/crc.o obj/crc16.o obj/crc64.o obj/iso14443crc.o obj/legic_prng.o obj/iso15693tools.o obj/data.o obj/graph.o obj/ui.o obj/cmddata.o obj/lfdemod.o obj/cmdanalyse.o obj/cmdhf.o obj/cmdhf14a.o obj/cmdhf14b.o obj/cmdhf15.o obj/cmdhfepa.o obj/cmdhflegic.o obj/cmdhficlass.o obj/cmdhfmf.o obj/cmdhfmfu.o obj/cmdhfmfhard.o obj/cmdhfmfdes.o obj/cmdhftopaz.o obj/cmdhw.o obj/cmdlf.o obj/cmdlfio.o obj/cmdlfhid.o obj/cmdlfawid.o obj/cmdlfem4x.o obj/cmdlfhitag.o obj/cmdlfti.o obj/cmdparser.o obj/cmdmain.o obj/cmdlft55xx.o obj/cmdlfpcf7931.o obj/cmdlfviking.o obj/cmdlfpresco.o obj/cmdlfpyramid.o obj/cmdlfguard.o obj/cmdlfnedap.o obj/cmdlfjablotron.o obj/pm3_binlib.o obj/scripting.o obj/cmdscript.o obj/pm3_bitlib.o obj/aes.o obj/protocols.o obj/sha1.o obj/sha256.o obj/cmdcrc.o obj/reveng/preset.o obj/reveng/reveng.o obj/reveng/cli.o obj/reveng/bmpbit.o obj/reveng/model.o obj/reveng/poly.o obj/reveng/getopt.o obj/tea.o obj/prng.o obj/bucketsort.o obj/proxgui.o obj/proxguiqt.o obj/proxguiqt.moc.o -L/opt/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lreadline -lpthread -lm -ltermcap -lncurses ../liblua/liblua.a -ldl -lQtGui -lQtCore -o proxmark3
obj/cmdhflegic.o: In function `calc4':
/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/client/cmdhflegic.c:709: undefined reference to `crc_update2'
/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/client/cmdhflegic.c:710: undefined reference to `crc_update2'
/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/client/cmdhflegic.c:711: undefined reference to `crc_update2'
/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/client/cmdhflegic.c:716: undefined reference to `crc_update2'
/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/client/cmdhflegic.c:717: undefined reference to `crc_update2'
obj/cmdhflegic.o:/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/client/cmdhflegic.c:718: more undefined references to `crc_update2' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:184: recipe for target 'proxmark3' failed
make[1]: *** [proxmark3] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/aaron/Downloads/proxmark3/client'
Makefile:12: recipe for target 'client/all' failed
make: *** [client/all] Error 2
anyone have idea?

#2 2016-09-21 14:51:48

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: um meeting problems when compile iceman fork

well.. that is a problem with my last commit and not your build environment.

I'm in the process of fixing it..

#3 2016-09-21 17:47:53

rookieatall
Contributor

Re: um meeting problems when compile iceman fork

All right thanks. Your fork is really really playable

Board footer