Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2016-09-23 01:51:51

cjbrigato
Contributor

ProxmarkIII mods and designs

Hello Everyone,

I'll start the journey by proposing what "might", if the mods may decide it, become a "sticky".

The idea is to share proxmarkIII designs and mods, of your or others and to group it here.
Mods could include hardware, enclosure, software and/or all of it or more !

Let me know what you think about the idea, but I think it could be a good start for some of us always staring at new ideas for in-the-wild (or not) way of using their device.

I'll start right here by linking to some of my mods, with my "favorite" explained right there in the readme, and also some old designs, one which was notably modded for exceptionnal army operations.

https://github.com/cjbrigato/proxmark-cjmark-designs

Best Regards,

C.J.B.

Last edited by cjbrigato (2016-09-23 01:52:03)

#2 2016-09-23 07:52:05

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: ProxmarkIII mods and designs

Some nice designs you got there.  So the french army is buying proxmarks...

#3 2016-09-23 10:10:22

cjbrigato
Contributor

Re: ProxmarkIII mods and designs

Hello ice smile

What might be said about armies is that they buy technos, they buy men, and they buy men' which can handle technos under specific tactical conditions.
Leftovers, like who, what and how are details, and sometimes men are quite in position of deciding what technos they can and want to use wink That's why the word used was "modded _for_", not "modded _by_".

And what I can say is that the ProxmarkIII is a device which operates very well under these conditions, just as are the dam'n good STM32F746 controllers I used to put on it for the occasions, making both quite popular among the group wink

Last edited by cjbrigato (2016-09-23 10:35:39)

Board footer