Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-06-01 17:11:25

RFSec17
Contributor

Greetings fellow RFID enthusiasts

I'm excited to be here, having spent some time already searching through the forums for information on iClass.

A blurb about me:
Been working in the physical security field since I got out of high school. Always been interested in defeating security in order to make it better. I recently became interested in RFID, and subsequently found the Proxmark and Proxmark forum in my research on a completely separate project for a vulnerability found in a majority of access control systems.

I can be quite tenacious (aka stubborn) when it comes to wanting to find and discover answers on my own. But I've hit a roadblock in my research on HID iClass and don't know what else to do. I've got all the info in front of me and I'm tip toeing around the solution that would make all the math add up, and I can't seem to discover it on my own.

So I come to Proxmark with a sense of admiration for the knowledge contained amongst the contributors. There are a lot of smart people in this forum and my brain is already exploding from the information.

Looking forward to expanding my universe and gaining a much deeper knowledge.

#2 2017-06-01 21:14:48

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Greetings fellow RFID enthusiasts

Board footer