Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2017-09-20 01:52:59

Tom5ive
Contributor

Learning to hack my hand! Wait what?

Hi All!!

Just posting so say a quick g'day and explain what led me here. So in short, over the past few weeks (after getting an xEM implant while working with some very cool people down here in Australia) I have been heavily researching LF RFID and trying to get a grasp on the standards etc.. I'm still very new to it all and learning as fast as possible for reasons that will become clear below.

So here goes. I work as a Sys Admin in Sydney and the building / location I work in is fitted with 125k HID gear. I also work with the people that run chipmylife.io <-- (check them out for anything RFID / implant related in Australia), so decided to get an xEM implant for opening doors.

After getting the implant I obviously needed a way to clone my work (HID) card too it, with my managers permission of course! What happened next was something I did before doing any research whatsoever, I used one of the dreaded "little blue cloners" that my friend had handy. It worked, I was happy. Some days later after trying to write to the tag with another cheap eBay cloner (the multi-frequency white ones with a screen), so that I could put it in EM mode and play with the non-HID stuff I have at home. I found that I could not write to it and then started researching more, and more, an then some more. Now I'm here, with a Proxmark3.

At this point I have a Proxmark3 easy that I was given to fix and use. It had the built in antenna cut clean off and a makeshift antenna on a lead soldered directly to the pcb. I've since put it in a small case and added a USB connector so that I can change the antenna easily. I'll upload some pics later. The unit works fine and I have compiled and flashed the latest CDC boot loader / firmware.

So far I have learned the basics of the cli on Mac to discover, read and clone 125k T55x HID and some EM tags. I have also tried all of the known passwords on a t55x tag that was cloned from my implant with the culprit cloner. Over the past few days I have been trying to learn / figure out how to use lf snoop to grab data between the culprit cloner and T55x tag during the write process and make some sense of it. From my reading I gather that it is possible but tricky.

After reading all of the great community info from these forums and learning so much, I thought I would at least try and contribute to the wealth of knowledge and at the same time possibly grain some help unlocking my implant. This same line of little blue cloners has locked about 4 peoples implants that I know of so far so I am on a mission!

Thanks for reading!

Tom.

#2 2017-09-20 09:50:17

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Learning to hack my hand! Wait what?

#3 2017-09-20 12:24:13

Tom5ive
Contributor

Re: Learning to hack my hand! Wait what?

Thanks will do!

Board footer