Proxmark developers community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.


"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-05 22:38:05

p761845@mvrht.net
Contributor
Registered: 2017-09-25
Posts: 7

What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

on iso 14443b what is the capabilities of proxmark3?
1-read/write/emulate?
2- is it implement BPSK (the modulations of 14443b)?
3- on witch fpga file that iso used?

thank you all

Offline

#2 2017-10-08 16:28:10

piwi
Moderator
Registered: 2013-06-04
Posts: 468

Re: What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

  • Re 1: typing 'hf 14b help' produces the available commands:

      info		Find and print details about a 14443B tag
      list		[Deprecated] List ISO 14443B history
      reader	Act as a 14443B reader to identify a tag
      sim		Fake ISO 14443B tag
      snoop		Eavesdrop ISO 14443B
      sri512read	Read contents of a SRI512 tag
      srix4kread	Read contents of a SRIX4K tag
      sriwrite	Write data to a SRI512 | SRIX4K tag
      raw		Send raw hex data to tag

    However, I cannot tell how complete those commands are - 14B is not very popular.

  • Re 2: Of course, otherwise those commands would not be possible

  • Re 3: hi_simulate.v, hi_read_tx.v, and hi_read_rx_xcorr.v

Offline

#3 2017-10-09 14:00:14

p761845@mvrht.net
Contributor
Registered: 2017-09-25
Posts: 7

Re: What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

piwi wrote:
  • Re 1: typing 'hf 14b help' produces the available commands:

      info		Find and print details about a 14443B tag
      list		[Deprecated] List ISO 14443B history
      reader	Act as a 14443B reader to identify a tag
      sim		Fake ISO 14443B tag
      snoop		Eavesdrop ISO 14443B
      sri512read	Read contents of a SRI512 tag
      srix4kread	Read contents of a SRIX4K tag
      sriwrite	Write data to a SRI512 | SRIX4K tag
      raw		Send raw hex data to tag

    However, I cannot tell how complete those commands are - 14B is not very popular.

  • Re 2: Of course, otherwise those commands would not be possible

  • Re 3: hi_simulate.v, hi_read_tx.v, and hi_read_rx_xcorr.v

thank about your reply
1- can you please show me where BPSK  implement on the code?
2-  i not see where on hi_simulate.v, hi_read_tx.v, and hi_read_rx_xcorr.v implement 14443-b
i only see for ex. fpga file hi_iso14443a.v for 14443a but i not see where 14443b impelemnt on fpga code

thank you a lot

Offline

#4 2017-10-10 12:38:39

piwi
Moderator
Registered: 2013-06-04
Posts: 468

Re: What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

p761845@mvrht.net wrote:

1- can you please show me where BPSK  implement on the code?

BPSK modulation: is implemented in FPGA file hi_simulate.v:

modulating_carrier <= ssp_dout ^ ssp_clk_divider[3] // XOR means BPSK

BPSK demodulation: hi_read_rx_xcorr.v implements an I/Q demodulator. The BPSK demodulation is then done on these signals by the Handle14443bSamplesDemod() function in iso14443b.c

Offline

#5 2017-10-11 07:23:29

p761845@mvrht.net
Contributor
Registered: 2017-09-25
Posts: 7

Re: What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

piwi wrote:
p761845@mvrht.net wrote:

1- can you please show me where BPSK  implement on the code?

BPSK modulation: is implemented in FPGA file hi_simulate.v:

modulating_carrier <= ssp_dout ^ ssp_clk_divider[3] // XOR means BPSK

BPSK demodulation: hi_read_rx_xcorr.v implements an I/Q demodulator. The BPSK demodulation is then done on these signals by the Handle14443bSamplesDemod() function in iso14443b.c

thank about your reply.
1. hi_simulate.v contain implement bpsk (for 14443b) and ask (for 14443a)?
2. why 14443A has seperat fpga file and 14443b don't ?
3. why did you point on this line on hi_simulate.v ?this line is not all the implenent for bpsk?

Last edited by p761845@mvrht.net (2017-10-11 07:32:01)

Offline

#6 2017-10-11 19:32:30

piwi
Moderator
Registered: 2013-06-04
Posts: 468

Re: What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

  • Re 1.: no. All 14443A functions (reader, simulate tag, sniff) are in hi_iso14443a.v

  • Re 2.: ISO14443A is much more complex mainly due to the strict timing requirements on tag response (fdt = n * 128 + 20 or fdt = n * 128 + 84 depending on the last reader command bit)

  • Re 3.: Oh yes, it is. BPSK modulation of digital signals requires just an XOR gate. If ssp_dout is logic 0, then modulating carrier will be equal to the subcarrier (ssp_clk_divider[3]). If ssp_dout is logic 1, then modulating_carrier will be equal to the inverted (= phase shifted by 180 degrees) subcarrier.

Offline

#7 2017-10-13 16:07:51

p761845@mvrht.net
Contributor
Registered: 2017-09-25
Posts: 7

Re: What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

piwi wrote:
  • Re 1.: no. All 14443A functions (reader, simulate tag, sniff) are in hi_iso14443a.v

  • Re 2.: ISO14443A is much more complex mainly due to the strict timing requirements on tag response (fdt = n * 128 + 20 or fdt = n * 128 + 84 depending on the last reader command bit)

  • Re 3.: Oh yes, it is. BPSK modulation of digital signals requires just an XOR gate. If ssp_dout is logic 0, then modulating carrier will be equal to the subcarrier (ssp_clk_divider[3]). If ssp_dout is logic 1, then modulating_carrier will be equal to the inverted (= phase shifted by 180 degrees) subcarrier.

thank you about your reply
so it is the only line on fpga implement bpsk
1-can you please show me where is the rest implement on fpga to emulate 14443b(like sri 512?)
2- can you show me please where is the implement on fpga to read/identify 14443b(like sri 512?)

thank you so much!

Last edited by p761845@mvrht.net (2017-10-13 16:08:20)

Offline

#8 2017-10-15 13:39:09

piwi
Moderator
Registered: 2013-06-04
Posts: 468

Re: What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

so it is the only line on fpga implement bpsk

No, it is the only line on FPGA implementing bpsk modulation.

Regarding your questions:
1. FPGA code for ISO14443B emulation is in hi_simulate.v. Full SRI512 emulation is not implemented yet.
2. FPGA code for ISO14443B tag reading is in hi_read_rx_xcorr.v, which implements an I/Q demodulator. The BPSK demodulation is then done on these signals by the Handle14443bSamplesDemod() function in iso14443b.c

May I ask a question as well? What are you after and what are your intentions?

Offline

#9 2017-11-12 08:28:52

larson
Contributor
Registered: 2017-10-23
Posts: 18

Re: What are the capabilities of proxmark3 in ISO 14443

Hi,

I play with a tag 14443b and commands since few days.
Is it any issue to dump the tag, or export to a bin ? I use fir the moment the pm3 log
But i must reverse hex to srix4write.
Thanks

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB