Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2024-06-08 15:39:36

sakura_79
Contributor

cryptoRF lib in PM3 RDV4

hello
for a while I have been trying to work with a cryptoRF. I can sniff it with PM3 (hf 14b sniff). but I can not read it unless right after a sniff on an authentication process has been finished (hf 14b reader);
the sniff and the info I get, makes sense(considering anticollision and tag specified commands) but I need to have access to the keys. Dump with 14b does not work and says :"current dump command only work with SRI4K/SRI512 tags"
I have noticed that in the latest version of PM3, {"cryptorf",    CmdHFCryptoRF,    AlwaysAvailable, "{ CryptoRF RFIDs...                   }"}, is commented; and I also found that there are files based on Garcia works in 2010 , in common-->CryptoRF, containing files that are actually performing procedure to find the keys(cryptolib) but are used nowhere.
I have also seen in previous posts that there was a problem with FPGA, regarding working with CryptoRF; but it was years ago.
here are my questions :
are those problems still there with FPGA?
is there a reason CRF commands where commented?
how can I test attacking CRF with PM3 to get the keys, using cryptolib and ...

thanks

#2 2024-06-08 18:56:32

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: cryptoRF lib in PM3 RDV4

Its not many people around who has played with CryptoRF,     the code you referencing to is over 14 years old.

I would say its down to you to get the commands working for you.  What you have found is what is available.

#3 2024-06-09 07:33:28

sakura_79
Contributor

Re: cryptoRF lib in PM3 RDV4

well that is sad to hear. but thanks anyway.
can you introduce e some people who have worked on it, if there is a chance you might know them?

Board footer