Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2013-03-26 14:46:39

Neuer_User
Contributor

Got my new proxmark3 / some things are working, other not :-)

Hello

Just got my proxmark3. Nice device :-)

I upgraded the bootloader, the osimage and the fpgaimage to r687. Took some time to get it working. Interestingly, my Ubuntu system keeps emitting kernel oopses in xhci when proxmark3 is connected directly. I tried different kernels (3.5 - 3.8), all with the same problem. Opened a bug at kernel bugzilla. As a workaround I now use a USB2 hub between. This seems to work.

In general the system is working. However, there are so many things that don't work that I start to wonder if I did something wrong. Here are some of the problems I have (in addition to the described kernel oopses):

0. All commands in the wikis reference guide seem to be old and replaced by others. Is this correct?

1. 'hw version' gives:
#db# Prox/RFID mark3 RFID instrument                 
#db# bootrom: Version information not available                 
#db# os: Version information not available                 
#db# FPGA image built on 2012/ 1/ 6 at 15:27:56                 

I would have expected some detailed information here, so I wonder is this output correct?

2. 'hw mf eclr' & 'hw mf sim' seemingly works, but trying to read the card with my Nexus 7 gives a UID different from "0000000" and read errors on all blocks.

3. 'data samples 2000' always gives:
Waiting for a response from the proxmark...         
Don't forget to cancel its operation first by pressing on the button

I then need to CTRL-C the client and restart. I never get it working, irrespectable if using 'lf read' or "hf 14a read" or "hf 15 read" before.
Pressing the button does not do anything in this case.

All commands that use "data samples" show the same behaviour (e.g. em410xwatch).

Am I doing something wrong here or is this feature currently broken?

Thanks for any help.

Michael

#2 2013-03-26 15:12:09

rule

Re: Got my new proxmark3 / some things are working, other not :-)

Hey Michael,

Thanks for your effort of testing all the features. It seems that you need to "configure" ubuntu a bit before you get it running.
More info is available in this post.

Linux is horrible slow in removing the /dev/ttyACM* file, even when the device is disconnected (for 2 seconds). A quick (and maybe dirty fix) is that the flasher program removes the file manually when it expects the proxmark to re-appear (unlink /dev/ttyACM*). This seems to work great! but maybe the kernel doesn't like that i speed up this process manually. Anyway it is worth looking into.

Furthermore, I tried to fix most commands. Since the interface is a drastic change, most commands needed some (manual) adjustment. I did not try to test all commands with all features (not enough time, but also not all tags/readers are available to me right now). It would be most helpful to get the commands working again. If you are willing to assist me in fixing the ones you are familiar with, it would already be a jumpstart.

Well let me know if you are interested. The new interface is really much faster (frames of 544 bytes in stead of 48 bytes, transferred in the same time-span as before). Now we have 64-bit command and arguments and a 512 bytes buffer every frame. There are no delay's required anymore after sending a frame (to made sure the host received it), everything is parsed much faster.

But.... as you mentioned, there is a lot to re-enable/fix again. Every help is more than welcome!

Thanks a lot in advance, best regards,

Roel

#3 2013-03-26 16:02:34

Neuer_User
Contributor

roel wrote:

Hey Michael,

Thanks for your effort of testing all the features. It seems that you need to "configure" ubuntu a bit before you get it running.
More info is available in [cannot post links].

Thanks for the link.

Actually I had no errors in flashing. It directly worked correctly. At least it looked that way on the screen. I don't remember the exact message but it was definitely moving dots with a success message at the end. And it switched from the HID interface to the new serial interface. The card now appears as /dev/ttyACM0.

The kernel oopses are a real kernel problem with the proxmark3. The hub seems to be a good workaround.

Linux is horrible slow in removing the /dev/ttyACM* file, even when the device is disconnected (for 2 seconds). A quick (and maybe dirty fix) is that the flasher program removes the file manually when it expects the proxmark to re-appear (unlink /dev/ttyACM*). This seems to work great! but maybe the kernel doesn't like that i speed up this process manually. Anyway it is worth looking into.

Actually, it would be good to have some confirmation if the flashing process worked. As I said, the screen definitely showed a success. The only thing that worries me is the output of "hw version"?!

Furthermore, I tried to fix most commands. Since the interface is a drastic change, most commands needed some (manual) adjustment. I did not try to test all commands with all features (not enough time, but also not all tags/readers are available to me right now). It would be most helpful to get the commands working again. If you are willing to assist me in fixing the ones you are familiar with, it would already be a jumpstart.

Well let me know if you are interested. The new interface is really much faster (frames of 544 bytes in stead of 48 bytes, transferred in the same time-span as before). Now we have 64-bit command and arguments and a 512 bytes buffer every frame. There are no delay's required anymore after sending a frame (to made sure the host received it), everything is parsed much faster.

Sure I'd like to help where I can. :-) But I should mention that I am completely new to proxmark3.

I do have a 125kHz reader here (that outputs as a HID device), a ACR122u for 13.66MHz, a Nexus 7 with its integrated NFC chip and a couple fo different cards (Mifare classic 1k, 4k and chinese card; T5557 cards and some other cards that I don't know much about).

However, my knowledge of the proxmark3 and its usage is close to zero.

But.... as you mentioned, there is a lot to re-enable/fix again. Every help is more than welcome!

Thanks a lot in advance, best regards,

Roel

Sure. Let's simply start with the simple things. What about the "hw version" command? What should be the correct output?

And thank you very much for making this nice piece of technology work.

Best regards

Michael

#4 2013-03-26 21:00:11

rule

The hw version problem is probably coming from a perl error, do you see any suspicious warning/error when you run a 'make'?

#5 2013-03-26 22:50:00

Neuer_User
Contributor

Hmm, nothing special that catched my eye.

To be sure I made a "make clean & make" again. This is the output:

make -C bootrom all
make[1]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/michael/Technisches/NFC/proxmark3/bootrom'
perl ../tools/mkversion.pl .. > version.c || cp ../common/default_version.c version.c 
svn: Path '..' ends in '..', which is unsupported for this operation
svn: warning: '..' is not a working copy
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/version.o version.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/ram-reset.o ram-reset.s
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/flash-reset.o flash-reset.s
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/cmd.o ../common/cmd.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/usb_cdc.o ../common/usb_cdc.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/bootrom.o bootrom.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs -Wl,-gc-sections -n -Wl,-T,ldscript-flash,-Map,obj/bootrom.map -o obj/bootrom.elf obj/version.o obj/ram-reset.o obj/flash-reset.o obj/cmd.o obj/usb_cdc.o obj/bootrom.o -lgcc
arm-none-eabi-objcopy -Osrec --srec-forceS3 --strip-debug --no-change-warnings --change-addresses -0x100000 --change-start 0 --change-section-address .bss+0 --change-section-address .data+0 --change-section-address .commonarea+0 obj/bootrom.elf obj/bootrom.s19
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/michael/Technisches/NFC/proxmark3/bootrom'
make -C armsrc all
make[1]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/michael/Technisches/NFC/proxmark3/armsrc'
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/michael/Technisches/NFC/proxmark3/armsrc'
make[1]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/michael/Technisches/NFC/proxmark3/armsrc'
perl ../tools/mkversion.pl .. > version.c || cp ../common/default_version.c version.c 
svn: Path '..' ends in '..', which is unsupported for this operation
svn: warning: '..' is not a working copy
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/version.o version.c 
arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O elf32-littlearm -I binary -B arm --redefine-sym _binary____fpga_fpga_bit_start=_binary_fpga_bit_start --redefine-sym _binary____fpga_fpga_bit_end=_binary_fpga_bit_end --prefix-sections=fpga_bit  ../fpga/fpga.bit obj/fpga.o
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/start.o start.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/iso15693.o iso15693.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/iso15693tools.o ../common/iso15693tools.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/lfops.o lfops.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/hitag2.o hitag2.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/appmain.o appmain.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/printf.o printf.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/util.o util.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/string.o string.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/usb_cdc.o ../common/usb_cdc.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o obj/cmd.o ../common/cmd.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/fpgaloader.o fpgaloader.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/legicrf.o legicrf.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/iso14443crc.o ../common/iso14443crc.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/crc16.o ../common/crc16.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/epa.o epa.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/iso14443a.o iso14443a.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/mifareutil.o mifareutil.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/mifarecmd.o mifarecmd.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/mifaresniff.o mifaresniff.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/iso14443.o iso14443.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/crapto1.o crapto1.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/crypto1.o crypto1.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/legic_prng.o ../common/legic_prng.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/iclass.o iclass.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -I../include -I../common -Wall -Werror -pedantic -std=c99 -DWITH_LF -DWITH_ISO15693 -DWITH_ISO14443a -DWITH_ISO14443b -DWITH_ICLASS -DWITH_LEGICRF -DWITH_HITAG -I. -Os -mthumb-interwork -o obj/crc.o ../common/crc.c 
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs -Wl,-gc-sections -n -Wl,-T,ldscript,-Map,obj/fullimage.map -o obj/fullimage.elf obj/version.o obj/fpga.o obj/start.o obj/iso15693.o obj/iso15693tools.o obj/lfops.o obj/hitag2.o obj/appmain.o obj/printf.o obj/util.o obj/string.o obj/usb_cdc.o obj/cmd.o obj/fpgaloader.o obj/legicrf.o obj/iso14443crc.o obj/crc16.o obj/epa.o obj/iso14443a.o obj/mifareutil.o obj/mifarecmd.o obj/mifaresniff.o obj/iso14443.o obj/crapto1.o obj/crypto1.o obj/legic_prng.o obj/iclass.o obj/crc.o -lgcc
arm-none-eabi-objcopy -F elf32-littlearm --remove-section .fpgaimage obj/fullimage.elf obj/osimage.elf
BFD: obj/fullimage.elf: warning: Empty loadable segment detected, is this intentional ?

arm-none-eabi-objcopy -Osrec --srec-forceS3 --strip-debug --no-change-warnings --change-addresses -0x100000 --change-start 0 --change-section-address .bss+0 --change-section-address .data+0 --change-section-address .commonarea+0 obj/osimage.elf obj/osimage.s19
arm-none-eabi-objcopy -F elf32-littlearm --only-section .fpgaimage obj/fullimage.elf obj/fpgaimage.elf  
BFD: obj/fullimage.elf: warning: Empty loadable segment detected, is this intentional ?

arm-none-eabi-objcopy -Osrec --srec-forceS3 --strip-debug --no-change-warnings --change-addresses -0x100000 --change-start 0 --change-section-address .bss+0 --change-section-address .data+0 --change-section-address .commonarea+0 obj/fpgaimage.elf obj/fpgaimage.s19
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/michael/Technisches/NFC/proxmark3/armsrc'
make -C client all
make[1]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/michael/Technisches/NFC/proxmark3/client'
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/proxmark3.o proxmark3.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/uart.o uart.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/util.o util.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/sleep.o sleep.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/nonce2key/crapto1.o nonce2key/crapto1.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/nonce2key/crypto1.o nonce2key/crypto1.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/nonce2key/nonce2key.o nonce2key/nonce2key.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/mifarehost.o mifarehost.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/crc16.o ../common/crc16.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/iso14443crc.o ../common/iso14443crc.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/iso15693tools.o ../common/iso15693tools.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/data.o data.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/graph.o graph.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/ui.o ui.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmddata.o cmddata.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhf.o cmdhf.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhf14a.o cmdhf14a.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhf14b.o cmdhf14b.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhf15.o cmdhf15.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhfepa.o cmdhfepa.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhflegic.o cmdhflegic.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhficlass.o cmdhficlass.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhfmf.o cmdhfmf.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdhw.o cmdhw.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdlf.o cmdlf.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdlfhid.o cmdlfhid.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdlfem4x.o cmdlfem4x.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdlfhitag.o cmdlfhitag.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdlfti.o cmdlfti.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdparser.o cmdparser.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdmain.o cmdmain.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdlft55xx.o cmdlft55xx.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/cmdlfpcf7931.o cmdlfpcf7931.c
g++ -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui   -Wall -O4 -c -o obj/proxgui.o proxgui.cpp
g++ -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui   -Wall -O4 -c -o obj/proxguiqt.o proxguiqt.cpp
/usr/bin/moc -oproxguiqt.moc.cpp proxguiqt.h
g++ -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui   -Wall -O4 -c -o obj/proxguiqt.moc.o proxguiqt.moc.cpp
g++ -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui   -Wall -O4 obj/proxmark3.o obj/uart.o obj/util.o obj/sleep.o obj/nonce2key/crapto1.o obj/nonce2key/crypto1.o obj/nonce2key/nonce2key.o obj/mifarehost.o obj/crc16.o obj/iso14443crc.o obj/iso15693tools.o obj/data.o obj/graph.o obj/ui.o obj/cmddata.o obj/cmdhf.o obj/cmdhf14a.o obj/cmdhf14b.o obj/cmdhf15.o obj/cmdhfepa.o obj/cmdhflegic.o obj/cmdhficlass.o obj/cmdhfmf.o obj/cmdhw.o obj/cmdlf.o obj/cmdlfhid.o obj/cmdlfem4x.o obj/cmdlfhitag.o obj/cmdlfti.o obj/cmdparser.o obj/cmdmain.o obj/cmdlft55xx.o obj/cmdlfpcf7931.o obj/proxgui.o obj/proxguiqt.o obj/proxguiqt.moc.o -L/opt/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lreadline -lpthread -lQtGui -lQtCore   -o proxmark3
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/flash.o flash.c
gcc -std=c99 -I. -I../include -I../common -I/opt/local/include -Wall -Wno-unused-function  -g -O4 -DHAVE_GUI -c -o obj/flasher.o flasher.c
g++ -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui   -Wall -O4 obj/flash.o obj/flasher.o obj/uart.o obj/util.o obj/sleep.o -L/opt/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lreadline -lpthread -o flasher
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/michael/Technisches/NFC/proxmark3/client'

#6 2013-03-26 23:00:22

Neuer_User
Contributor

Hmm, o.k. I had a look at "tools/mkversion.pl" and that makes it a bit clearer. It seems the version is somehow taken from svn. Now, I have converted the svn to a git repo, as git is so much easier to handle. So, this probably does not give the correct results.

Nonetheless, perl delivers the following result:

#include "proxmark3.h"
/* Generated file, do not edit */
const struct version_information __attribute__((section(".version_information"))) version_information = {
	VERSION_INFORMATION_MAGIC,
	"svn 0",
	"2013-03-26 21:59:29",
};

So, even if the data is not correct, there is at least some data. So the question remains, why does "hw version" show:

#db# Prox/RFID mark3 RFID instrument                 
#db# bootrom: Version information not available                 
#db# os: Version information not available                 
#db# FPGA image built on 2012/ 1/ 6 at 15:27:56                 

To be honest, the version information is not very crucial to me. However, I was asking myself if everything worked ok with my compile process.

#7 2013-03-26 23:35:35

cupido

Hi Roel,

your new interface is really fast. Great job! Will try to support you in detecting and fixing the bugs where I can. Just checked your latest update r690.

Bullet 2 of this thread still occured on my system. And this one is really important. I tried "data hexsamples" after reading a tag. Also trying to save data to file a leads to the same error:

Waiting for a response from the proxmark...
Don't forget to cancel its operation first by pressing on the buttom.

#8 2013-03-28 13:54:02

Neuer_User
Contributor

Short update:

1. Roels new mkversion.pl helps to include a "svn 0" version, if no svn info is available.
2. In my code I exchanged the "svn info" to a "git svn info", so I now get version information included.
3. "data samples" still does not work. But it seems that this is due to the new interface, not my compilation.
4. Unfortunately, the hub does not fully protect agains kernel oopses :-( :-(. I need to find out, if I can disable the xhci driver completely. Unfortunately, it is compiled into the kernel not as a module...

If I can do anything to help update the code, just tell me.

Michael

#9 2013-03-28 20:52:04

Neuer_User
Contributor

O.k. have now a second computer running without USB3. Hopefully it runs without any kernel oopses.

Roel, it would really be important to get "data samples" working. Without it, it is pretty useless.

I have got today a card which seems to be a legic prime card (at least "hf legic reader" gives "MIM1024" card found"). But again, I cannot analyse it as all data related commands don't work.

I definitely like to help, but can't do anything on my own. Give me a hint what I should do or test and I will.

Best regards

Michael

#10 2013-03-29 14:35:14

Neuer_User
Contributor

Ok for the time being I flashed back to r627 (which seems to be the last HID version). Here "data samples" is working.

Tell me, if I can test anything. I still have the bootloader at r687 and can flash back the osimage to any new revision.

Cheers

Michael

#11 2013-04-04 04:39:00

evool

I'm seeing the exact same behavior. All other commands work but "data samples" stops with "Waiting for a response from the proxmark.."

Everything was cleanly compiled using a build environment for Mac OSX Mountain Lion. I have r627 working perfect. Communication works via serial on r695, but again, "data samples" is not working.

I originally had a failure to flash when switching up from r627 to r680, and had to recover using J-Tag. Now the boot loader is at r695, but the firmware is at r627 so the device is usable. When using the new interface, the device cannot run "data" commands at all.

#12 2013-10-17 16:34:28

vivat
Contributor

Hi Neuer_User
Are you going to do a group buy a proxmark or not?
PS Sorry for offtopic

Board footer