Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2018-09-11 17:33:16

stbob
Contributor

"Indala" fobs

I had posted on Reddit, but it's better discussed here.  I'll update my Reddit post after this is complete.

My issue was that I had picked up some fobs on Amazon and wanted to clone HID II onto them, but they showed up in my PM3RDV4 using lf search as "+Valid Indala ID Found"

iceman indicated a possibility of not using current or matched client/firmware.  I checked, and was using the most current client and firmware. 

I played around with things for maybe an hour or so, and finally got one to take a HID clone.  I *think* I had to do a lf t55 wipe first, but I didn't take notes.

I'm going to try and spend some time this week trying to replicate my success in a predictable fashion, because I note from the Amazon reviews of the fobs that some others are having similar issues.

Disclaimer: I'm no expert.  But my newly-minted HID fob works on the readers.  Will update this post or post anew when I have a reliable process.  This device has earned its keep, I was in on the kickstarter.  This forum was helpful. While I don't understand EVERYTHING discussed here, it definitely gave me some leads to follow up on, and I've learned quite a bit more than I'll ever practically need.

#2 2018-09-22 19:15:13

rfidnewbie
Contributor

Re: "Indala" fobs

Did you ever figure this out?

#3 2018-10-20 05:39:02

Dot.Com
Contributor
Website

Re: "Indala" fobs

Flash up the newest firmware. Do a dump on the tag and post it on the forum. I will try my best to help.

Board footer