Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2015-08-31 23:35:46

Noclafasm
Contributor

"Magic chinese cards" questions

Hello all,

I am looking for information about the S50 and S70 "magic chinese cards".

The current state:
People are talking about Gen1 and Gen2 where,
- Gen1: Response to the backdoor sequence to completely bypass any and all protection mechanisms. Thus this means one can write block zero and write locked blocks.
- Gen2: Block zero is writable, however, if you lock a block, there is no way to recover from that.

I only have seen S50 cards in Gen1 and S70 as Gen2. Does this mean there does not exists a S70 Gen1 version and what about a S50 Gen2 version?

Background information on these cards, do these cards have modified FPGA software in them or is the hardware physical different? Who made these, etc?

Well, don't feel obligated to share information, but after working with these things for so long I am quite intrigued about these cards.

My most pressing question at the moment, does a Gen1 version of the S70 (4K) exists? I need them for a project and I only have a few S70 Gen2 cards.

Thank you so much for any information,
~Noclafasm
P.S do not take the information in this post as facts, I can be wrong!

#2 2015-09-01 09:53:58

Chalk

Re: "Magic chinese cards" questions

Hello,

I'm also looking for some information on these magic cards. I recently wanted to clone a card with a 7-bytes UID.
Anyone knows if chinese magic cards exist for this UID lenght ?

Thanks !

Board footer