Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2015-11-30 11:40:35

kevinkm
Contributor

WE NEED TO CONSIDER WHAT WE CAN DO TODAY BY PM3!!!

A friend of mine asked me clone a very common entrance card, I put it on acr122u to dump, beyond my imagination it's a full encryption, wha........ She just live a very common&old community, they builded the entrance system recently.

Anyway I have to turn to pm3 (ver 834), however, it could not do darkside, fine, I snooped and calculated the key, then went to nested, no way! Ok, I upgraded the lasted ver 2.5, it hints "Tag isn't vulnerable to Nested Attack, its random number generator is not predictable", now I believe the bug has been fixed on the new mifare card. And I searched this new card price from Taobao(the biggest Chinese C2C website), it's very very cheap, like 0.5 us dollars. Dear lord, do you have any pretext to reject it?

Clone mifare card will going to be milestone.

Are there any way to snooped the all keys?

#2 2015-11-30 11:48:17

kevinkm
Contributor

Re: WE NEED TO CONSIDER WHAT WE CAN DO TODAY BY PM3!!!

By the way, the lasted ver 2.5 isn't very good to do darkside such as s70, that's why I didn't upgrade, would someone send me a software it works on acr122u (windows)? I have mfocgui but it can't be changed or added the default password. This is the last hope.

Board footer