Proxmark developers community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.


"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-05-12 10:26:10

algope
Contributor
Registered: 2016-04-06
Posts: 8

Re: Info ldtageditor

Updated ldtageditor with wave 8 and 9. The last wave can not be played till the game get updated, but the names of the new characters are in the apk. Waiting for Lord Vortech!!

http://ul.to/ghfrylxr

Last edited by algope (2017-05-12 18:51:11)

Offline

#52 2017-05-12 11:54:30

knarf110
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-08
Posts: 3

Re: Info ldtageditor

Tx

Offline

#53 2017-05-12 17:02:46

gedi223
Contributor
Registered: 2017-04-29
Posts: 17

Re: Info ldtageditor

algope wrote:

Updated ldtageditor with wave 8 and 9. The last wave can not be played till the game get updated, but the names of the new characters are in the apk. Waiting for Lord Vortech!! http://ul.to/ghfrylxr


If only this would work with android 4.1.2

Looks like I'm still stuck going about the old fashion way of reading tag in nfc tools to get uid, using node-ld to get character codes and pwd, then using mifare++ ultralight to write tags.  smile

Does any one know if olfan or any one else has been able to pull the vehilcle upgrades from the game?

Last edited by gedi223 (2017-05-12 17:05:54)

Offline

#54 2017-05-14 17:56:02

Lattimer
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-13
Posts: 20

Re: Info ldtageditor

thanks thanks

Offline

#55 2017-05-15 16:28:40

tacos
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-02
Posts: 11

Re: Info ldtageditor

Thanks algope!

Offline

#56 2017-05-16 13:01:29

Jcs013
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 9

Re: Info ldtageditor

Thank you...

Offline

#57 2017-05-16 19:10:13

Jcs013
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 9

Re: Info ldtageditor

Any thoughts on why a Samsung Victory\Android 4.1.2 with MIFARE and NFC Tools cannot successfully r\w to the 25mm ntag213?  They read good to start, but it's hit or miss with creating and completing.  The Galaxy with 6 of course can run the updated apk and use MIFARE properly with a 45 page r\w.  I run LD on Xbox 360.

Offline

#58 2017-05-16 19:39:07

Pateet
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-14
Posts: 5

Re: Info ldtageditor

Jcs013 wrote:

Any thoughts on why a Samsung Victory\Android 4.1.2 with MIFARE and NFC Tools cannot successfully r\w to the 25mm ntag213?  They read good to start, but it's hit or miss with creating and completing.  The Galaxy with 6 of course can run the updated apk and use MIFARE properly with a 45 page r\w.  I run LD on Xbox 360.

As far as I can tell its all Samsung's devices that have trouble reading/writing.

I know Smsung likes to modify alot of the Android build for its phones. They must be altering the core libraries somehow, which makes them function improperly.

Offline

#59 2017-05-16 19:53:36

gedi223
Contributor
Registered: 2017-04-29
Posts: 17

Re: Info ldtageditor

If you look at a similar program for amiibos called tagmo. It too has difficulty on Samsung phones. Their drivers are inconsistent across devices and several forks have been made of the program to address driver issues.  I have found the best devices from various individuals to be LG and Google nexus for nfc implementation.

Offline

#60 2017-05-16 20:29:01

Pateet
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-14
Posts: 5

Re: Info ldtageditor

gedi223 wrote:

If you look at a similar program for amiibos called tagmo. It too has difficulty on Samsung phones. Their drivers are inconsistent across devices and several forks have been made of the program to address driver issues.  I have found the best devices from various individuals to be LG and Google nexus for nfc implementation.

The same goes for their ADB. I cant push apps directly from Visual Basic to my S6 without first installing TWRP Recovery and enabling the function through command line in TWRP. Even then its hit and miss, because most of the time my phone crashes.

Offline

#61 2017-05-16 20:48:21

Jcs013
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 9

Re: Info ldtageditor

Well at least I have one device that works.  I am only using it for LD.  Thank you for the helpful information.  I will look into another device down the road.

Offline

#62 2017-05-17 00:47:04

jaysapathy
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-16
Posts: 4

Re: Info ldtageditor

Nice to know I'm not the only one with an issue. The app on my S6 Edge+ opens, I can press "read," but after it makes those two distinct sounds, it doesn't do anything. I'm running on 6.0.1.

Can I ask what LG product you're running on and what OS version?

Offline

#63 2017-05-20 00:30:28

gedi223
Contributor
Registered: 2017-04-29
Posts: 17

Re: Info ldtageditor

jaysapathy wrote:

Nice to know I'm not the only one with an issue. The app on my S6 Edge+ opens, I can press "read," but after it makes those two distinct sounds, it doesn't do anything. I'm running on 6.0.1.

Can I ask what LG product you're running on and what OS version?

I was using an LG LS720 on 4.1.2 for tagmo, but wasn't compatible with ldtageditor.

I recently picked up on LG Phoenix 2 (att gophone) on clearance at Walmart for $25. It has nfc and 6.0

Works great with tagmo and ldtageditor.

Offline

#64 2017-05-20 02:36:39

jaysapathy
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-16
Posts: 4

Re: Info ldtageditor

I picked up a Nexus 7 tablet last night just for Dimensions. My first question: can those little blue tags from the game be written to if you get them out of the package, or are they factory locked? Are we passing the pwd and then writing, which means these ones are factory locked?

Offline

#65 2017-05-20 04:19:50

gedi223
Contributor
Registered: 2017-04-29
Posts: 17

Re: Info ldtageditor

jaysapathy wrote:

I picked up a Nexus 7 tablet last night just for Dimensions. My first question: can those little blue tags from the game be written to if you get them out of the package, or are they factory locked? Are we passing the pwd and then writing, which means these ones are factory locked?


Character tags are locked. Vehicle tags can be written to, but only as vehicles (just like the game itself does) 

If you are wanting the blue base plates, you can order them on bricklink and take apart and add a tag to the inside

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18603c00a&idColor=15#T=S&C=15&O={%22color%22:15}

Offline

#66 2017-05-20 05:40:06

jaysapathy
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-16
Posts: 4

Re: Info ldtageditor

gedi223 wrote:
jaysapathy wrote:

I picked up a Nexus 7 tablet last night just for Dimensions. My first question: can those little blue tags from the game be written to if you get them out of the package, or are they factory locked? Are we passing the pwd and then writing, which means these ones are factory locked?


Character tags are locked. Vehicle tags can be written to, but only as vehicles (just like the game itself does) 

If you are wanting the blue base plates, you can order them on bricklink and take apart and add a tag to the inside

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18603c00a&idColor=15#T=S&C=15&O={%22color%22:15}

I must be missing something, then. When I scan in a blue vehicle tag, the app makes a noise, and just sits there. It's the same for the Nexus 7 tablet and the Edge 6 Plus devices. LD is reporting that the tags are blank, so I'm not quite sure what the issue might be. NFC Tools reads the tags just fine..

Offline

#67 2017-05-20 14:34:49

gedi223
Contributor
Registered: 2017-04-29
Posts: 17

Re: Info ldtageditor

jaysapathy wrote:
gedi223 wrote:
jaysapathy wrote:

I picked up a Nexus 7 tablet last night just for Dimensions. My first question: can those little blue tags from the game be written to if you get them out of the package, or are they factory locked? Are we passing the pwd and then writing, which means these ones are factory locked?


Character tags are locked. Vehicle tags can be written to, but only as vehicles (just like the game itself does) 

If you are wanting the blue base plates, you can order them on bricklink and take apart and add a tag to the inside

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18603c00a&idColor=15#T=S&C=15&O={%22color%22:15}

I must be missing something, then. When I scan in a blue vehicle tag, the app makes a noise, and just sits there. It's the same for the Nexus 7 tablet and the Edge 6 Plus devices. LD is reporting that the tags are blank, so I'm not quite sure what the issue might be. NFC Tools reads the tags just fine..


Have you tried using a blank ntag213? 

I don't believe the app works with ld blue vehicle tags as they are factory locked in places.  im out of town until tomorrow and can check.

Offline

#68 2017-05-20 16:20:35

Jcs013
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 9

Re: Info ldtageditor

The official toy tags can be read, but no write.  You need blank ntag213 tags like previously mentioned. The app and MIFARE both work with those tags for vehicles and characters.

Offline

#69 2017-05-24 01:27:38

gedi223
Contributor
Registered: 2017-04-29
Posts: 17

Re: Info ldtageditor

So I missed the whole 22 to 25mm tag discussion and bought several of the ntag213 key fobs to backup my characters and vehicles. 

Of course the center pad wouldn't read. As luck would have it, I had a spare toy pad from a bulk lego lot purchase at goodwill. So I cut the ring off the center pad and glued a hard plastic circle on the bottom (that I cut from an old tote lid). I lightly sanded the disk and center pad to give a frosted look and diffuse the led.

Now works like a charm.

Offline

#70 2017-05-25 20:06:06

Ferhon
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-08
Posts: 6

Re: Info ldtageditor

Thanks algope!
Fine work :-)

Offline

#71 2017-05-27 04:21:22

Jcs013
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 9

Re: Info ldtageditor

Yes, Thanks algope.

Offline

#72 2017-05-27 04:32:38

tacos
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-02
Posts: 11

Re: Info ldtageditor

jaysapathy wrote:

Nice to know I'm not the only one with an issue. The app on my S6 Edge+ opens, I can press "read," but after it makes those two distinct sounds, it doesn't do anything. I'm running on 6.0.1.

Can I ask what LG product you're running on and what OS version?

The app worked/works fine on my S6 Edge+, which used to be on 6.0.1 but is currently updated to 7.0. Maybe you have a bad tag or something, I dunno.

Offline

#73 2017-05-27 19:02:42

gedi223
Contributor
Registered: 2017-04-29
Posts: 17

Re: Info ldtageditor

I was playing with the ldtageditor While trying to write vehicle tags, I noticed that anything above ancient war elephant would not write the full upgrade switch.  After looking at apps.js, looks like the last upgrade information was at 1169.  Unfortunately, I've not been successful in figuring out the latest upgrade scheme using olfan's execellent paste bin versus the format used in apps.js

Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to work on it.

Offline

#74 2017-07-08 08:28:54

Viruz
Contributor
Registered: 2017-07-06
Posts: 3

Re: Info ldtageditor

Hi
One question I have some ntag 213 and use the latest version of the app
Can I write the character only once or multiple on the tag such as vehicles.
Use it on a Huawei p10 lite and ps4.

Thx

Edit I got it
With the app I can't change the character when I do it manually mifare ++ ultralight it works that I can change the character.
Hmm

Last edited by Viruz (2017-07-08 09:06:23)

Offline

#75 2017-07-08 23:03:18

tacos
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-02
Posts: 11

Re: Info ldtageditor

Pateet wrote:
Jcs013 wrote:

Any thoughts on why a Samsung Victory\Android 4.1.2 with MIFARE and NFC Tools cannot successfully r\w to the 25mm ntag213?  They read good to start, but it's hit or miss with creating and completing.  The Galaxy with 6 of course can run the updated apk and use MIFARE properly with a 45 page r\w.  I run LD on Xbox 360.

As far as I can tell its all Samsung's devices that have trouble reading/writing.

I know Smsung likes to modify alot of the Android build for its phones. They must be altering the core libraries somehow, which makes them function improperly.

I've used 3 different Samsung phones (S6, S6 Edge+, S7). All 3 worked no problem. I don't know where you're hearing this Samsung info from but it's definitely bogus.

Offline

#76 2017-07-25 23:09:40

Pateet
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-14
Posts: 5

Re: Info ldtageditor

It seems my problem was with my newb-ism and not the app. I previously tried testing it on my existing tags. I got my NTAG213's 4 weeks ago and finally got a chance to test it today. I can confirm that the app works on Huawei P10+ running Android 7.0 and on Samsung S6 running Android 6.0.1. I'll test the written tags tomorrow and also test the app compatability with the Huawei P8 lite.

Offline

#77 2017-07-30 12:34:05

Pateet
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-14
Posts: 5

Re: Info ldtageditor

I can confirm that the app is working on P8 lite, S6 and P10+

Offline

#78 2017-09-13 01:12:37

Jcs013
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 9

Re: Info ldtageditor

Tested with Wave 9 today.  All characters are working.  Need to change the names of the new vehicles.

Offline

#79 2017-09-13 15:08:29

Lattimer
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-13
Posts: 20

Re: Info ldtageditor

Tested id characters wave 9. All right. I find id of vehicles but I do not know how to change file apk

Offline

#80 2017-09-13 15:27:02

press88
Contributor
Registered: 2017-07-19
Posts: 2

Re: Info ldtageditor

Hello to all. I would like an information. I create lego-nfctag with android phone. But on screen (game), when I use a character with a vehicle appear lightning. is it normal or I do something wrong?

Thanks to everyone for the answers (and sorry for my english)

Last edited by press88 (2017-09-13 15:30:48)

Offline

#81 2017-09-17 19:47:59

newandy
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-30
Posts: 2

Re: Info ldtageditor

Anyone have the wave 9 Vehicle IDs or a updated APK application with them in it?

Offline

#82 2017-09-18 01:21:39

tacos
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-02
Posts: 11

Re: Info ldtageditor

newandy wrote:

Anyone have the wave 9 Vehicle IDs or a updated APK application with them in it?

I was hoping to find the same as well.

Offline

#83 2017-09-21 11:05:26

Lattimer
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-13
Posts: 20

Re: Info ldtageditor

newandy wrote:

Anyone have the wave 9 Vehicle IDs or a updated APK application with them in it?

Hi I have wave 9 Vehicle IDs but I do not know how to modify apk

Offline

#84 2017-09-23 02:41:57

tacos
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-02
Posts: 11

Re: Info ldtageditor

Lattimer wrote:
newandy wrote:

Anyone have the wave 9 Vehicle IDs or a updated APK application with them in it?

Hi I have wave 9 Vehicle IDs but I do not know how to modify apk

IIRC, you copy the apk to a computer, extract app.js with 7zip/winrar/winzip/whatever, add the id's with your favorite text editor, copy the modified app.js back to your device, then use APK Editor Pro to replace the file. I think APK Editor Pro can re-sign the apk is necessary - either that or you can use an apk signer app, I can't remember now.

Offline

#85 2017-09-24 11:24:39

Lattimer
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-13
Posts: 20

Re: Info ldtageditor

Ok.It Works.
I need to add more ids as soon as the app is ready I upload it
Thanks

Offline

#86 2017-09-24 13:06:10

Jcs013
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 9

Re: Info ldtageditor

Can someone please post the new IDs?

Thank you.

Btw:  Does not look like Lord V came within this last update.  Ntag stated additional update required.

Last edited by Jcs013 (2017-09-24 15:44:04)

Offline

#87 2017-09-25 01:24:22

Lattimer
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-13
Posts: 20

Re: Info ldtageditor

Hi Guys
I've updated app with vehicle wave 9. This is my first time and I hope it's all right. Let me know


ldtageditorwave9 Scarica Qui

Last edited by Lattimer (2017-09-25 01:25:45)

Offline

#88 2017-09-25 03:48:53

tacos
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-02
Posts: 11

Re: Info ldtageditor

Lattimer, tested (Spellbook of Azarath) your apk. Worked here, thanks. BTW, if you used my method, did you have to re-sign the apk?

Offline

#89 2017-09-25 04:55:37

Jcs013
Contributor
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 9

Re: Info ldtageditor

Lattimer,

Thank you for the great work.  I was able to test T Rocket, Rocket Retriever, PPG Hotline, P Mag Net, Haunted Vacuum, Spooky Spider, Ravens Wings, and Giant Hand.  All of them worked Except: Giant Hands.  Will test the rest tomorrow.

EDIT:  I used another ntag and Giant Hands is now working.

Last edited by Jcs013 (2017-09-25 15:29:41)

Offline

#90 2017-09-25 09:44:17

Lattimer
Contributor
Registered: 2016-10-13
Posts: 20

Re: Info ldtageditor

Hi man
I used your aids. I've added ids and I just replaced the file with apk editor
thanls

tacos wrote:

Lattimer, tested (Spellbook of Azarath) your apk. Worked here, thanks. BTW, if you used my method, did you have to re-sign the apk?

Offline

#91 2017-09-25 10:01:45

iceman
Administrator
Registered: 2013-04-25
Posts: 3,964
Website

Re: Info ldtageditor

@lattimer,  @OP,   maybe you could provide with some links  and we can make this thread sticky and put the links in the first post? for simple tracking.


modhex(hkhehghthbhudcfcdchkigiehgduiehg)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB