Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2018-02-28 09:56:03

FrenchKey
Contributor

Hello

Hi Guys (and girls ?)

I've been dealing with RFID for some years now but only from fingertips, I want to go deeper in this field for personal and professional interest.

My day job is about physical intrusion (lockpicking and funny stuffs like that), I develop tools and techniques in this field for locksmiths and law enforcement, and from times to times I organize trainings about it.

I have a proxmark from Lab401, with some cards, and I'm trying to use it properly. I already managed to install it on windows (don't laugh, it's not that easy tongue ), compiled the client, upgraded bootrom and firmware and finally cracked a few cards, but some seems to resist to the basic commands.

I'm more used to lib-nfc, so it's kinda all new to me with all these obscure commands but it should be fine, eventually :-D .
It's awesome how faster is the proxmark in comparison to lib-nfc with off-the-shelf readers !!!

Thanks for this forum, it's great to have such a community.

CU
FrenchKey

#2 2018-02-28 10:17:52

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello

Welcome and I suggest you read http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125 as an introduction.

Board footer