Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2018-04-11 13:43:17

UltrashRicco
Contributor

Hello from France !

Hi everyone, I am glad to join you after reading quite a bit from the forum.

I work for a company that specializes in bike-sharing, with bikes available from automated stations. User authentication is done through RFID cards + PIN code. We support many standards in the ISO 14443-A and B, and ISO 15693 families.

I got interested in the existing RFID technologies initially because we faced a situation in which we needed to be able to clone lost important cards with elevated privileges before blacklisting them. My electronics colleague suggested I looked into the vulnerabilities of Mifare Classic and unlocked chinese cards, which did the trick with a ACR122U reader and Kali.

Then I got interested in general RFID cloning or emulation and purchased a Proxmark3-easy, which I am playing with (no luck in emulating ISO 15693 tags so far though). I also purchased CUID Mifare Classic badges (or magic badges V2, the ones that can be written directly from the Mifare Classic Tools Android APP).

I hope I can contribute a couple of dumps and some thoughts!

Thank you all for the work and for sharing your experiences.
Regards!

#2 2018-04-16 05:49:51

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello from France !

Welcome and I suggest you read http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125 as an introduction.

Board footer