Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-07-07 09:41:39

counteru
Contributor

Free Proxmark3 RDV4 kit with battery and bluetooth upgrade

First sorry for this book and sorry if this is the wrong place for this post!!
I consider myself pretty tech savy and even write some java programs, hacked every console possible (following guides) soldier all kinds of pcb's for various reasons and just plain always can figure out anything when it comes to tech buttttttt...
Yes I have bit off more than I can chew. I read over this forum for hours for 2 cards I was going to make copies of and
clone each to 3 cards. That way I could put 1 of each card in each of my vehicles but I soon realized I have bit off more than my brain can chew. I at least installed everything correctly!!!. Even after reading multiple posts and hours of mucking around and stumbling through the dark side of my ignorance to all this I was only able to read basic info on my type of cards and now... im ready to throw in the towel. I have a free Proxmark3 RDV4 kit with the battery and bluetooth upgrade to anyone willing to hold my hand like a I'm a child and help me copy these cards. If nobody wants to trust that I will actually send the thing to them after they help hell I will send cash first lol. I am going to bed because I think I have a brain bleed!!!! Big ups to the brainiac's here and those that choose to travel down these rabbit holes!

#2 2019-07-07 22:20:45

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Free Proxmark3 RDV4 kit with battery and bluetooth upgrade

sad to give away such a nice device smile

I make it easy for you,   @scund00r made a nice cheatsheet which will sort your iClass problems out.
https://scund00r.com/all/rfid/2018/06/0 … sheet.html

#3 2019-07-09 00:35:15

counteru
Contributor

Re: Free Proxmark3 RDV4 kit with battery and bluetooth upgrade

ok thanks.. ill try to giver her one more shot thanks for the info

Board footer