Proxmark developers community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-27 10:13:55

simbl
Contributor

Termux & BlueShark

Hello everybody,

thanks to the community here and the proxmark wiki  I could already establish a successful usb android termux - proxmark connection.

Currently, however, I fail to make a connection via bluetooth to BlueShark in Termux.

It would be awesome to do this simply by rfcomm, but I suspect the problem is also due to the lack of Termux Bluetooth support. Although there are already some approaches 1, 2, 3, but pursue a different goal and didn't work for me.

Has anyone already gained similar experience or knows advice?

Last edited by simbl (2019-06-27 10:25:29)

#2 2019-07-06 22:08:01

optix
Contributor

Re: Termux & BlueShark

I've run into the same issue. And it would seem you are right that Termux doesnt support rfcomm (or anything bluetooth really).

However I did find this fork https://github.com/DoomyDwyer/termux-ap … g/v0.59_bt

Unfortunately it does give you a serial device but it should give you a terminal window connected directly to the pm3. ATM I dont have time to play with it so not sure how/if it works with the pm3 but it does work with the RasPi's bluetooth serial service so thats promising.

To be clear, whether it works s hoped or not its not going to be a complete solution since AFAIK the pm3 wants a device file to talk to. Still, i figure much of the code to implement such a device file is likely already in this fork...

#3 2019-07-11 15:36:03

simbl
Contributor

Re: Termux & BlueShark

I finally got it. I built a custom kernel and used a CP2102 + HC05 adapter.

Termux_BlueShark

Now I only need a smaller CP2102 + HC05 solution wink

Board footer