Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-09-11 20:01:36

Hala
Contributor

Hello from the other side

Hi everyone,

This is Hala, a Cybersecurity MS student at HBKU. I'm primarily working on Proxmark3 for my graduation project from masters and I'm so grateful to find this community! I still haven't read a lot, but I'd like to thank iceman for putting the time and effort on this forum.

I'm struggling a bit in the time being, but I'm sure I'll get there, so I'd really appreciate if you can help me with some stuff.
I managed to get the device to work on Windows, however I need to work on Kali. My question is that is there any new firmware I need to use while working on Kali? as I'm still in the setting process up and I'm unable to upgrade the firmware even though the device is detected, but I guess it keeps disconnecting for some reason.
I'm thinking about flashing it using JTAG (as it was successful with Windows) but I need to know which firmware to use on Kali.

Cheers,
Hala

#2 2019-09-11 20:16:35

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello from the other side

Welcome and thank you for reading the introduction post http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125.

Your access rights has been updated.

#3 2019-09-11 20:17:03

iceman
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello from the other side

and for kali,  if you read the instructions,  the solution is to kill the modem manager...

Board footer