Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2009-12-06 19:21:09

zveriu

SRIX4K from STMicroelectronics

Hi all,

Does someone has any knowledge of the crypto and anti-clone functionality of these SRIX4K?

http://www.google.com/search?q=SRIX4K

Page 19:

"ANTI-CLONE FUNCTION

The SRIX4K provides an anti-clone function which allows the application to authenticate it. This function uses data stored into the SRIX4K memory.

The Authenticate system is based on a proprietary challenge/response mechanism which allows the application software to authenticate a STMicroelectronics secure memory tag from the SRX--- family like the SRIX4K. A reader system designed  with the integrated chip coupler CRX14 and the tag SRIX4K can check the authenticity of the tag and protect the application system against silicon copy or emulator.

Complete description of the Authenticate system is available under Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with STMicroelectronics. To get more details about this SRIX4K function, please contact the nearest STMicroelectronics sales office
"

Seems to me like a "Mifare Classic Crypto1 Reloaded" smile

PS: These tags are widely used in France's Hotels as part of CISA implementation smile

Will appreciate any info on this.

Thanks

Last edited by zveriu (2009-12-06 19:22:21)

#2 2010-06-15 10:32:08

gaucho
Contributor
Website

Re: SRIX4K from STMicroelectronics

hi zveriu,
i'm interested like you in this matter.
i read that the proxmark can "sniff" traffic between reader and tag.
does this means that i can make a dump and replay it? or do i need to know and decode the data exchanged? is it there a read/write password?

#3 2013-03-24 12:31:17

gaucho
Contributor
Website

Re: SRIX4K from STMicroelectronics

i bought the stronglink SL500F-USB and with it i can read and write and backup the srix4k. Hope it is usefull. Best Regards.

Board footer