Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2014-01-25 09:51:17

asper
Contributor

[REFERENCE] LF SAMPLES

I am quite new to 125kHz tags so I managed to find some of them and analyze them.

Here I will provide plots and traces of the most common 125kHz tags, if you want to add some more feel free to contribute !!

If you have Windows you can easily contribute using the script you can find in the GUI: LF -> INVESTIGATE LF -> press "INVETIGATE" button:
f05xTia.png
Simply put the tag on the 125kHz antenna and press the "INVESTIGATE" button: you will obtain a graphic plot from which you can (manually!) take a screenshot and a saved trace called "investigated.txt" in proxmark3 folder.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OPEN PICs IN ANOTHER PAGE TO SEE THEM FULL SIZE !

1st of all I post the picture of a BAD TRACE:
9AC2XrK.png
If you analyze an alleged 125kHz tag and you see something like this you can be in one of the following situation:
0 - no tag is present in the antenna field
1 - the tag you are analyzing IS NOT 125kHz (try proxmark3 13.56MHz antenna/commands)
2 - the tag is 125kHz but it needs special "activation" commands, try with other proxmark3 125kHz (LF) supported commands (I think this is valid for Hitag-2 and Hitag-S tags, no answers in my tests)

======
EM4100
======

4WlE6PL.png

====================
HID (9bytes ID - CN = 9055)
====================

BubUKza.png

======
PCF7931
======

3ZWeXff.png

======
PCF7935
======

7pPXBiZ.png

========
T5 (blank)
========

c3qbYub.png

=====
T5567
=====

LyAAQLd.png

==================
T5567 emulating EM4100
==================

1ZPAPDL.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Above traces can be downloaded HERE.

Last edited by asper (2014-02-11 07:50:07)

#2 2015-08-01 18:14:38

n0ne
Contributor

Re: [REFERENCE] LF SAMPLES

Could you please upload the traces again (it's possible to upload them to the forum as "image" file with fake name extension, e.g. ".png"). I think your PCF79xx traces might be related to my tag in http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2546

Board footer